Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stitch Fix Review

DSCN5319

I really enjoyed my whole experience with Stitch Fix. The clothes that I received were very high quality and cute. I have decided to keep one of the five items even though I really did love 3 of them.

DSCN5314

Liverpool Denise Bootcut Jean $78

These jeans were an obviously good quality and they fit pretty well. They were a little loose in the leg and they were a stretch denim. I am really not a fan of stretch denim so they are definitely going back.

DSCN5312

Gilli Gabbey Sleevless Maxi Dress-$74

I really liked this dress. My photography does not do it justice. It is a nice color, great fit and it is made from good fabric so it flows well. But, I have a dark blue maxi dress in my closet. And though I like this one better, I can’t quite justify it.

DSCN5310

Olive and Oak Liah Racerback Blouse-$48

Okay, this one fit soooo well! And it was long enough which tends to be a problem for me. The print was my issue with this one. It reminded me of the housedresses my Grandma wore.

DSCN5309

Renee C Huebert Space Dye Open Cardigan-$58

I really loved this. It fit so well and would be perfect for nursing….but it was $58. And I am a cheapskate.

DSCN5308

Pixley Millie Textured Dress-$68

This is the one I will probably keep. It fits very well and skims over my problem areas. It was comfortable and I really loved the pattern. $68 is more than I would typically spend on a dress but it was a very good quality.

When you order your box you spend a $20 styling fee that is then applied to any purchases you make. If you don’t purchase anything, you lose that $20. They also send a postage paid bag to mail back anything you don’t like and a styling card to show you ideas on how to wear the clothes. If you buy the whole box you get a pretty hefty discount, mine was over $70. I will probably be doing this again in the future because I really had fun! And, there is no impulse buying! Huge plus for me!

If you are interested in ordering your own box, here is the link.

http://stitchfix.com/referral/5211886

No comments: