Thursday, September 8, 2011

I noticed today on my Facebook page that I write ALOT! Way too much to put as status. The problem is that I want everybody to know how adorably wonderful my girls are. Solution-blogging of course! I haven't blogged in a really long time and I miss it. So there is a ton to catch up on, but where to start?

This summer we added to our family...

Emily Diane-5 pounds 8 ounces, 35 week gestational age.

She was so tiny, and so sick.
My body doesn't seem to want to cooperate when it comes to making babies. Both of my girls were born at 35 weeks and 3 days gestation. They both had to stay in the hospital 8 and 9 days consecutively.

She is home now. Yay!

Big sister loves her baby and she has been very helpful.


I am constantly amazed at how quickly children grow and I am determined to enjoy each moment more this time around. Maybe that's why I don't feel as exhausted as I did with Molly even though I am only getting about 5 hours of sleep a night, 4 of which are co-sleeping hours.

Molly turned 2 last month. I have mixed feelings about that. I am so excited when she learns something new! But...2 is the age when everything changes. She isn't a baby anymore. She doesn't even need me when she falls anymore. Now she just say's "Ouch!" and moves on. It's a good thing I have a baby who needs me because if I didn't I would be in a serious state of depression!

She is loving life though, and I am grateful for that.





Okay, perhaps that's enough for now...gotta save some adorable pictures for my next post ;)

No comments: