Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Minimalism Madness

I'm sure most of you have been seeing the 40 bags in 40 days challenge on Facebook. Remove 40 bags of "stuff" from your home in 40 days and donate it. It coincides with Lent and I think it is wonderful! But, 40 days is a long time for me :P I like to really dig in and get things done quicker than that. So here is my schedule.
Week 1:
-Tupperware cupboard

-Craft cupboard and random craft crap

-Daughters closet and toys

-Hall closet

-Upper cabinets and refrigerator

-Pan cupboard and dish towels

Week 2:

-My bedroom

-My closet

-Toy room

-Calebs toys.

-Dvd's and Cd's

Week 3:(depending on weather)

-Toys in the shed

-Yard supplies

I think I may add more as they come to me. I would encourage you to make a list of the areas in your home that are getting a little out of control but don't schedule it too strictly. Life happens, and sometimes you don't get stuff done and then it piles up. Allow yourself some grace.

No comments: